Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sexy Katrina On Cover Of A Men's Magazine





Bollywood hearthrob Katrina Kaif has appeared on the latest cover of a men's magazine. 

In the accompanying interview,  Katrina treads through each question carefully as usual. Here are some excerpts...

Asked about her wedding, she replies: "Do I see myself married in two years? I don't really know. I think by the time I'm around 33, I should be having kids. But you can't plan it. I do want to get married, but do I want to have a child grow up without a father? No. I think you need more security."

About herself, she says: "I'm not comfortable beyond a certain line of sensuality," she says. "I think it can be offensive to certain sectors of your audience. It's important that it comes across as you."

Katrina displays a restless mind: "I have a lot of feelings of being lost and shy and isolated. I felt alien," she says. "It makes you feel unsettled in your mind. You crave somewhere to settle."

No comments:

Post a Comment